Patch to improve Microsoft Office 2000 functionality

Changelog:
    The following large patch substantially improves the
behaviour of Microsoft Office with Wine.

Notes:
    1.  Since this is such a signficant patch, I feel it is
important to say that all of this code is released
under the terms of the Wine license.
    2.  This applies to Wine as of November 23, 2001.
I apologize for not submitting smaller patches, but
we kept not having time to sync this with WineHQ;
by getting it out now, maybe some other folks will help out <grin>.