Re: wine and microsoft word file write errors ???

Lawson,

Thanks for the reply. A couple of follow-up points:

1. wine is being run from root

2. many apps seem to be able to perform writes without the issue

3. it appears both excel and word have the problem

(ps I tried to change the mount permissions and was unable to effect them at all.)

Thanks,
Dan

lawson_whitney@juno.com wrote:
20011209.224835.134660752.3.lawson_whitney@juno.com">