Annual Workshop 2024 IASPEI/IAVCEI Inter-Association Commission on "Volcano Seismology & Acoustics"

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Meletlidis Stavros <smeletlidis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to communicate that the annual workshop on Volcano
Seismology and Acoustics (IASPEI/IAVCEI Inter-Association Commission) will
be held from 16 to 21 September 2024, in La Palma, Canary Islands, Spain.

The workshop is dedicated to all aspects of volcano seismology and
acoustics, the seismic hazard in volcanic settings, new technologies,
concepts and models, and interdisciplinary studies from a wide range of
volcanoes worldwide. Excursions to the Astronomical Observatory (*18
September*) and to the cone and lava fields of 2021 volcanic eruption (*20
September*) will be organized.

Remember that *there are NO fees for registration, abstract submission or
excursions*!

All details of the workshop can be found in the website:

https://www.ign.es/web/vlc-congreso-la-palma-2024
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ign.es/web/vlc-congreso-la-palma-2024__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!edEj48P4tfm3HON0Qpx_8_dIb8mxhM8Kf4KEMbK5APO5KWBl9E4P38FQ2hhNkr1lQ9_yLY7OfvFh-ZGX1fpmRj87vg$>

*New registration deadline is July 15*

Please consider to submit an abstract to the workshop: *abstract submission
deadline is 30 July 2024 *

Feel free to contact any of the conveners (emails can be found in the
webpage of the event) for any additional info/question.

We kindly ask to pass along the workshop information to possible interested
colleagues.

Best Regards,

Jurgen, Itahiza, Stavros

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2