GSA Cal Barnes session in Anaheim

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: "Memeti, Valbone" <vmemeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

We cordially invite you to submit an abstract to our topical session
GSA Connects 2024 in Anaheim, California: *â??T132: Magmatism and Accreted
Terranes from the North American Cordillera to the Norwegian Caledonides: a
Session in Honor of the Scientific Contributions of Calvin G. Barnes.â??*

Cal Barnes pioneered field-based to mineral-scale petrology to advance
granitoid petrogenesis and emplacement in the context of terrane accretion
and other settings. We invite contributions from petrology, geochemistry,
geochronology, and tectonics to celebrate Calâ??s career.

Invited speakers: Charlotte Allen, Queensland University of Technology, and
Aaron Yoshinobu, Texas Tech University.

Please help us celebrate Calâ??s accomplishments and submit your abstract by
June 18 at
https://community.geosociety.org/gsa2024/program/technical/abstracts
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://community.geosociety.org/gsa2024/program/technical/abstracts__;!!GF3VTAzAMGBM8A!2R2G1sP6I2KxUTGDr_eu0itbfm1uWCFgo-HHhX2woxmfD411VaaZ1JdA7W6wWc3aNI8IWavbU3rb9UnC7oIp$>
.

We hope to see you there!

Vali Memeti, California State University Fullerton (vmemeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Gregory Dumond, University of Arkansas (gdumond@xxxxxxxx)