Release of our new book "Volcanology - Processes, Deposits, Geology and Resources"

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

From: Jonathan Fink <jon.fink@xxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the release of our new text/research reference
book, titled:

"Volcanology - Processes, Deposits, Geology and Resources" (2024) Springer,
1,833pp.
Authors: Ray Cas, Guido Giordano and John Wright

Details about the scope and content of the book, price and webpage for
purchase of the ebook version and ordering of the hardback version are
available at:

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-66613-6

We request that you forward this email and the attachment to your network
of contacts, and that you consider buying a copy and recommending it for
purchase by your organisation, institution and library.

Best wishes,