Updated Website of the IAVCEI Commssion on Volcanic Lakes

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4

From: Dmitri Rouwet <dmitrirouwet@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

We invite you to check out the updated website of the IAVCEI Commission on
Volcanic Lakes https://iavcei-cvl.org/
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://iavcei-cvl.org/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!coKKs03fnlnJaszwObDqQBznR4z8pwPhwjUQk7Jnbys-LDJbL2AmLyT9UD9Eos4QH9Ub7yLHM_r3q2lTwdLSZ_dJZA$>

New feeds, scrolling through the various tabs, are:
- The announcement of the next CVL12 Workshop to be held in Luzon,
Philippines, in March 2026;
- A report on the CVL11-São Miguel, Azores Workshop of August-September
2023;
- The presentation of the newly elected CVL Steering Committee, with Agnes
Mazot and Jacopo Cabassi as the new CVL Co-Leaders, and Felipe Aguilera as
the new CVL Secretary;
- The announcement of the 2023 Winner of the Kusakabe Award: Bruce
Christenson... who entered the CVL "Hall of Fame";
- An update on Volcanic Lake related Special Volumes.

If you're interested in our community and research, or want to join us as
an official CVL member, please reach out through the contacts provided on
the CVL website.
*Get submerged!*

All the best,
Dmitri Rouwet
CVL Webmaster, in name of the IAVCEI-CVL Steering Committee

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4