GSA Connects 2024 MGPV Student Session

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5

From: "Lewis, Charles Tyler" <lewisc2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone,

Apologies for any cross-posting.

We invite graduate and undergraduate students to submit their abstract to
technical session
T34 at the GSA Connects 2024 meeting in Anaheim, CA. Submissions from any
subdiscipline under the Mineralogy, Geochemistry, Petrology, and
Volcanology (MGPV) umbrella for both
oral and poster presentation format are welcomed. We look forward to
showcasing our excellent work with you again this year!

T34.
Mineralogy, Geochemistry, Petrology, and Volcanology Student Session.

Conveners:
Madeline Murchland (University of Idaho), Charles Lewis (Oregon State
University), and Emily Fischer (Brown University)

Endorsers:
GSA Mineralogy, Geochemistry, Petrology, and Volcanology Division,
Mineralogical Society of America, Council on Undergraduate Research
Geosciences Division

The GSA Connects 2024 meeting will be Sept. 22-25, 2024 in Anaheim, CA.
Abstract submission is currently open and the deadline for submission is
June 18, 2024. Please forward to any students you think would be interested.

For more information, see the meeting website:
https://community.geosociety.org/gsa2024/home.

Best,

Emily, Chuck, and Madeline

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - http://pdx.edu/

GVP - https://volcano.si.edu/

IAVCEI - https://www.iavceivolcano.org/

To subscribe to the volcano list, send the message:

subscribe volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 17 Apr 2024 to 22 Apr 2024 (#2024-35)