Workshop Announcement: Share your software tools on VICTOR

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Einat Lev <einatlev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear community members,

Are you developing a new software tool for volcano science that you're
eager to share? Do you have an existing tool that you'd like to make more
accessible? The team at VICTOR, the new cyber-infrastructure for
Volcanology, is here to assist you!
We're excited to announce the "Bring your tool to VICTOR" workshop, taking
place on August 14-16 in the New York City Area, and we cordially invite
you to join us!

During this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to showcase
their software tools, collaborate with fellow researchers, and explore how
VICTOR can enhance their work in volcano science. Whether you're a seasoned
developer or an enthusiastic newcomer, this event promises to be a valuable
and enriching experience.

The workshop is free, and we may be able to cover travel expenses for some
of the participants.
 Stay tuned for more details on the agenda, venue, and how to register. We
look forward to seeing you there!

Warm regards,
Einat Lev, Abani Patra, Sylvain Charbonnier, Charles Connor, and Sam
Krasnoff
VICTOR - Cyber-infrastructure for Volcanology

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2