PhD opportunity in volcano remote sensing at the University of Manchester

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

From: Brendan Mccormick kilbride <brendan.mccormickkilbride@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to share a PhD studentship opportunity, jointly funded by
the Centre for Observation and Modelling of Earthquakes, Volcanoes and
Tectonics (https://comet.nerc.ac.uk/
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://comet.nerc.ac.uk/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!dWRMkAF4QwKXKrtmTha4WM_aiIwJkk6p7IfzpgJhV9GV1I0UZ_PH4ma7DO5ePIVARZIQFiiUJZdJNRBJvuxht82dEA$>)
and the University of Manchester. The student will use Sentinel satellite
data products to study long-term trends in volcanic emissions and ground
deformation, under the supervision of Brendan McCormick Kilbride, Mike
Burton and Ben Esse (Manchester) and Susi Ebmeier (Leeds). The student will
be based in Manchester and the funding is for 3.5 years. We regret that
full funding only covers fees for UK nationals.

The project advert is available online and weâ??d be grateful if you can
share this with interested applicants.

https://www.ees.manchester.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/projects/
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ees.manchester.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/projects/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!dWRMkAF4QwKXKrtmTha4WM_aiIwJkk6p7IfzpgJhV9GV1I0UZ_PH4ma7DO5ePIVARZIQFiiUJZdJNRBJvuwFSikgDg$>

https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/joint-analysis-of-volcanic-degassing-and-deformation-time-series-to-understand-transitions-in-unrest/?p167685
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/joint-analysis-of-volcanic-degassing-and-deformation-time-series-to-understand-transitions-in-unrest/?p167685__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!dWRMkAF4QwKXKrtmTha4WM_aiIwJkk6p7IfzpgJhV9GV1I0UZ_PH4ma7DO5ePIVARZIQFiiUJZdJNRBJvuzgIEW6kw$>

Best wishes,

Brendan, on behalf of the supervising team

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3