Earth Science Women's Network Mentorship Survey

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: "Earth Science Women's Network Events" <events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello volcano-list community,

*Help the Earth Science Women's Network understand more about the
mentorship needs of the ESWN community!*

This survey is being administered to identify gaps in mentorship
opportunities, the corresponding needs and challenges of the Earth Science
Womenâ??s Network ESWN community, and to help future development of ESWN
mentoring activities. These activities would include workshops,
professional development opportunities, leadership opportunities, or
development of a mentorship and/or mentoring education program.

We want to learn about your mentoring experiences, both formal and
informal. We define mentoring as a relationship between someone less
experienced in some area (the mentee) and someone more experienced in that
area (the mentor) who shares their knowledge of the subject.

We are seeking responses from women in the earth and environmental science
community who consider themselves mentors, mentees, or both.

Please take 10-15 minutes and complete the survey now:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ugeorgia.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eEdN2T3ah5DFaT4__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Z7u-HcF_4kN3qGjjsDmz0CofbX4HwBHzGP2WX7iGrvc1mpK6IinphNP4MJUc7yAPyjmgXkDAJHX94ZeR$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ugeorgia.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eEdN2T3ah5DFaT4__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!a1lfk0wrDkdC9mipqevpIHjFqqtHS91q-jPyFXztBDe0KcVvtz6DowEkMzveAofyvC1nYLHgQMbVJ50Vmg$>

*Deadline to complete the survey is Feb. 16, 2024 (extended from February 9
2024).*

If you have any questions, please email Mimi Hughes (mimi.hughes@xxxxxxxx,
Co-Chair of Member Engagement, ESWN Associate Board of Directors)

Best wishes,
The Earth Science Women's Network Board and Associate Board of Directors

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1