Earth Science Women's Network Event - The Importance of Empathy and Trust in Workplace Relationships - March 27 1730 UTC

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: "Earth Science Women's Network Events" <events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear volcano-list community,

The Earth Science Womenâ??s Network has an event announcement:

At some point in our career, there could be a time when we encounter a
workplace relationship which has a senior/junior dynamic. For example:
(post)doctoral supervisors and (post)doctoral researchers, or a line
manager and their direct/line report. Empathy and trust are key and central
to these interactions.

ESWN is organising a webinar specifically focused on this on *Wednesday,
March 27th, 2024 at 1730 UTC*, aimed at researchers and professionals from
all career levels and sectors. Through this event, we are hoping to
educate, empower, and inspire individuals to navigate these interactions,
learn the importance of empathy and trust in workplace relationships, and
advocate good practices to create safe and nurturing spaces in teams and
lab groups.

Registration is now open: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/63cEW4Ru4uBStT7F9__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ffJCnnkV0vHFJ3NcU-iPUoZLghuIugRjhnF96QHnADfj_37LcCVfTgx19UsMhOo-NAaetyCI8H7VUTnZ$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/63cEW4Ru4uBStT7F9__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!bum-Sj_W-dSvkDuLE-Nj_zOdtKE9DhipUa0k98vax0VFDLiIij7_6UcM4gxv8c9fqzOMuV4_hk0HKDQoFw$>

We will be joined by 4 fantastic speakers who will share their experiences
& provide insights:

- Maria Augusta Arruda (Brazilian Biosciences National Laboratory
(LNBIO-CNPEM), Brazil)
- Julia Cisneros (Department of Geosciences, Virginia Tech, USA)
- Phyllis Bernice Kwarteng Donkor (University of Ghana, Ghana)
- Helayna Jenkins (London Borough of Bromley, UK)

If you have any questions, please email us at: events [at] eswnonline [dot]
org

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2