5th International Workshop on Electron Probe Micro-analysis

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: Ioannis Baziotis <ibaziotis@xxxxxxxxx>

*Dear Colleagues,*

We are about 2 months before the begin of the 5thInternational Workshop on
Electron Probe Micro-analysis entitled: "Recent Developments and
Applications in earth sciences of electron probe micro-analysis".

A virtual workshop that will be offered in the period 25-28 March 2024.
The workshop is on the use of the electron probe microanalyzer (EPMA) with
particular emphasis on modern developments and geological applications.

Unfortunately we are in the era of late registration. HOWEVER, here are the
benefits (among others) you`ll get by attending our workshop:

1. Up-to-date Knowledge from experts on EPMA.

2. Live demonstrations from JEOL instrument, and

3. New solution for analysis of geological samples using Unity BEX imaging
detector and AZtec Wave WDS.

4. Access to the recorded material, presentations and transcripts for up to
two weeks following the conclusion of the workshop.

5. Access to a platform where attendees can submit their questions or
comments, and the respective speaker will provide a response after (within
a month) the completion of the workshop. This feature is particularly
useful for participants who are unable to attend the workshop live but plan
to view the recorded materials at a later time.

6. Certificate of Attendance.

For more details follow the link:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/view/epmaathens2024__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!aEvt5lhRsOj9kEx9OLds7hu5gLH827H9CU3zE3_AdeJByYhUj6kd2GeiV7TWkFoEpd9dI2M3ohqbEvAY$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/view/epmaathens2024__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!epwlOdu2Da-RgFiyGdib-4-r3bfafjJ7tjCZ7uLk3NLK8iWcgJZiSVTwCeecO9QoJ88fGhtcZP7peSxeJgqOFw$>

Register here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/ZaSHtSsR4ZNxbrvm9__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!aEvt5lhRsOj9kEx9OLds7hu5gLH827H9CU3zE3_AdeJByYhUj6kd2GeiV7TWkFoEpd9dI2M3ogbGiqFu$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/ZaSHtSsR4ZNxbrvm9__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!epwlOdu2Da-RgFiyGdib-4-r3bfafjJ7tjCZ7uLk3NLK8iWcgJZiSVTwCeecO9QoJ88fGhtcZP7peSzPZu0fLg$>

On behalf of the EPMA workshop committee,

Best Regards

Baziotis Ioannis

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1