Geosciences Department Head Position Available - Colorado State University: Closing 1/12/2024

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: "Wilson,Kenneth" <Kenneth.Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Department Head is the administrative and academic leader of the
Department of Geosciences within the Warner College of Natural Resources.
The Department Head is primarily responsible for leadership and
administration of teaching, research, extension, and service activities of
departmental personnel. This is a full-time, 12-month appointment
(comprised of a 9-month tenured position with an administrative stipend).

The Department of Geosciences is currently undergoing exciting changes
including a curricular revision of the undergraduate major and expansion of
our analytical capabilities in petrology and geochemistry. We seek a
Department Head who is eager and excited to contribute to and facilitate
completion of these important and timely efforts.

We strongly encourage those who will further advance the Warner College of
Natural Resources commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive
community, including those from historically underrepresented groups, to
apply for this position. We welcome applicants with a range of experiences,
including those new to an administrative and leadership position. For the
full position description, see
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/134718__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!euILH3dixTKnXPXjl1oxWxOeTiJ8be0rVU3Hkf29FZ3AlEW8oWyrZsWc7PbcoVoaRaMUvSFGiRhdzf7VCraUDo3cVLxTA7VG5Q$
.

Closing Date: Applications must be received by 11:59 pm (MT) on 1/12/2024
for full consideration.

Colorado State University is an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background
checks on all final candidates.

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2