COV12 Field trips

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4

From: Dolors Ferres <dferres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

COV12 Field trips

Associated with Cities on Volcanoes 12 in Antigua, Guatemala in February
there is a great selection of field trips. Several have already filled, but
there are still places left for the following trips:

a) Volcanic Risk Management in El Salvador: from geosciences to territorial
planning and the strengthening of user-centered early warning systems
b) Holocene eruption history, hazards, and cultural heritage in the area of
Volcán de Atitlán, Guatemala
c) â??We are Where We Have to Beâ?? Santiago Atitlán - Culture, Risk, and
Resettlement
d) Exploring New Geotourism Routes: Moyuta-Tecuamburro-Pacaya. Culture,
History, and Fluid Geochemistry
e) El Chichón: Impact of the 1982 Plinian eruption â?? future risk management

As you can see, there is a great range of volcanoes and topics covered. The
costs are not high. If you are interested, there is information on the
following webpage. Please email the appropriate field trip leader.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://congress.iavceivolcano.org/field-trips/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ckS4T2CtA8jH5j8RVcmiaf9y4kiMdOTbWzf_ubDi_lOf3uIUpQmI1BWEGS8jq-GDvzE9ALByw30AO3sh$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://congress.iavceivolcano.org/field-trips/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ePsvIeQ_NwnaEW6ExMjwt-DqQi7GYZ-mNGB-ztD7nq4amBzoaEq_S6giqmsrZ-1Rnwu8w49KzlxIlD90f65X$>

To register for both field trips and workshops you need to go here:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.iavceivolcano.org/cov12-optional-activities/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ckS4T2CtA8jH5j8RVcmiaf9y4kiMdOTbWzf_ubDi_lOf3uIUpQmI1BWEGS8jq-GDvzE9ALByw3c7m2ud$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.iavceivolcano.org/cov12-optional-activities/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ePsvIeQ_NwnaEW6ExMjwt-DqQi7GYZ-mNGB-ztD7nq4amBzoaEq_S6giqmsrZ-1Rnwu8w49KzlxIlOjUEH8A$>

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.iavceivolcano.org/actividades-opcionales-cov12/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ckS4T2CtA8jH5j8RVcmiaf9y4kiMdOTbWzf_ubDi_lOf3uIUpQmI1BWEGS8jq-GDvzE9ALByw7L3j1tZ$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.iavceivolcano.org/actividades-opcionales-cov12/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ePsvIeQ_NwnaEW6ExMjwt-DqQi7GYZ-mNGB-ztD7nq4amBzoaEq_S6giqmsrZ-1Rnwu8w49KzlxIlFYY9iC0$>