Funded MS opportunity in volcanology/igneous petrology at the University of Missouri

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: Rebecca deGraffenried <rdegraff@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

I am looking to recruit an M.S. student to work with me starting in Fall
2024 at the University of Missouri Department of Geological Sciences.

The position will be funded through teaching assistantships, so the
candidate will be expected to teach during their studies. The funding
through the teaching assistantships will cover tuition, benefits, and a
stipend. Because this position is not tied to any specific proposal, the
candidate will have some flexibility in their specific research topic,
though it will fall within my own research specialties of shallow
magmatic/eruptive processes. Funding for all research activities will come
from internal funds.

Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to email me (
rdegraff@xxxxxxxxxx) to discuss their application before submission.