Commission on Monogenetic Volcanism (CMV) election results

7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7

From: Karen Bemis <bemis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi everyone,

The Commission on Monogenetic Volcanism (CMV) had a successful IAVCEI
meeting and a successful election for our Commission. Some of our officers
who were at IAVCEI attended the commission leaders meeting with Jan Lindsay
of IAVCEI to hear about the additional support they want to provide.

For now, here's the election results announced at the Commission on
Monogenetic Volcanism (CMV) meeting at IAVCEI from the online election.

Co-Leaders:

Emily Johnson

Marie-Noelle Guilbaud

Secretary:

Karen Bemis

Early Career Rep:

Nanci Reyes Guzman

Gabriel Ureta

Social Media:

David Arteaga

Webmaster:

Alison Graettinger

Congratulations to all the new officers of the Commission on Monogenetic
Volcanism (CMV).

Stay tuned for updates on future meeting planning.

Best,

Karen Bemis, on behalf of the CMV leadership team

7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7