Announcement: OCEANIC VOLCANISM WORKSHOP Sept. 12th-15th 2023 at GEOMAR

9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9

From: Tom Kwasnitschka <tkwasnitschka@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear volcano enthusiasts,

We are pleased to announce the upcoming CoSV Workshop: â??Stronger
together- Oceanic Volcanism Workshop 2023â?? held at GEOMAR Helmholtz Centre
for Ocean Research Kiel from 12thâ??15th September 2023.

It will take place at the Eastshore Campus of GEOMAR, Wischhofstr. 1-3
(Building
8) in Kiel, Germany.

Schedule:
- Tuesday, September 12th: Start at 3 pm with lab demos, Icebreaker
starting at 6 pm (location will be announced later)
- Wednesday, September 13th â??Thursday, September 14th: Scientific program
(full days)
- Friday, September 15th: Scientific program (half day)

For more information, updates on key note speakers, and registration
please have a look at the website:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://events.geomar.de/e/OceanicVolcanism2023__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!e3T59KlB17O33xKO-Pe6dF0V9XPyK9diEKRjxSzzzgzmenMmilBT9k9K6qZ-wgHQR4Wgr1bWM7ZFfA_4bXne-JwZ$

Abstract submission is open now!
Registration will open 15th of March 2023.
Registration fee is 70â?¬ including drinks during the workshop, lunch breaks,
and the conference dinner.
We are actively working on travel support for everyone.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming many of you in Kiel in
September!

Kind regards from the onsite organizing committee

Julie Belo and Tom Kwasnitschka

9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://pdx.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ao8eLdWpIyeM34uoi67eOYD3knbZD8MWJJ74rY1r0EPMjE4ed93wn6jmKpcCXGKc9ojKH03iCdIwlgvC$

GVP - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.volcano.si.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ao8eLdWpIyeM34uoi67eOYD3knbZD8MWJJ74rY1r0EPMjE4ed93wn6jmKpcCXGKc9ojKH03iCfw36PIc$

IAVCEI - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.iavceivolcano.org/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ao8eLdWpIyeM34uoi67eOYD3knbZD8MWJJ74rY1r0EPMjE4ed93wn6jmKpcCXGKc9ojKH03iCU42mMkV$

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 13 Feb 2023 to 15 Feb 2023 (#2023-20)