UK Volcanic Gas Meeting: 20th – 21st March 2023 in Oxford

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Jean-Francois Smekens <jean-francois.smekens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear volcanic plume community,

We would like to invite you to a meeting of UK researchers working on all
aspects of volcanic degassing (e.g. measurements, models, impacts). Our aim
is to provide an opportunity to discuss and share current ideas, recent
advances, and future directions in the field. We welcome researchers from
all disciplines related to volcanic degassing at all career stages, and we
particularly encourage early career researchers to present their work.

The meeting will be held over two half days in a hybrid format in the
Atmospheric, Oceanic, and Planetary Physics subdepartment at the University
of Oxford and online.

To register for this meeting please fill out the following form:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScixUYUZDPGgO7oX4T6rYnCIYAHDHZcr7_JDUC3aB3VbKKd8g/viewform__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!afGClEvjxPKn8visvubwW8QwiYg2hZugNQX27KmIsvPv7i6Vp7MbLVoaNtngVRNdMdbFKlgL5nLsr40UfTi24NtD8-_OIrN7$

The deadline for applications is 1st March 2023.

Please share widely with those who may be interested and feel free to get
in touch if you have any questions!

Best wishes,

Isabelle Taylor < isabelle.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ben Esse < benjamin.esse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Jean-François Smekens <Jean-Francois.Smekens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://pdx.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!f9fKBIAxyp4XA_HEhvzv5Wn8Zao7iO5AQ29HiuHLkPeU3MV62ItxER4Fq84rKAV6Q6rdyRfzCIze55Vl$

GVP - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.volcano.si.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!f9fKBIAxyp4XA_HEhvzv5Wn8Zao7iO5AQ29HiuHLkPeU3MV62ItxER4Fq84rKAV6Q6rdyRfzCHtz3xsy$

IAVCEI - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.iavceivolcano.org/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!f9fKBIAxyp4XA_HEhvzv5Wn8Zao7iO5AQ29HiuHLkPeU3MV62ItxER4Fq84rKAV6Q6rdyRfzCP2MXQSW$

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 20 Jan 2023 to 23 Jan 2023 (#2023-11)