Research and Development Scientist and Engineer in Laser Ablation ICP-MS (Stanford SIGMA lab)

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Ayla Pamukcu <apamukcu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi everyone,

Please see (and distribute) the below ad for a position in the Stanford
Isotopic and Geochemical Measurement and Analysis (SIGMA) lab at Stanford.

================

Hello scientists (apologies for cross-postings),

I am excited to announce a job opportunity in the Stanford SIGMA shared lab
facility
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sigmalab.stanford.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Z3WqGSbjhsEDMccG9oTZGlQqSwB36nS8QPmBw6-yThlokUi02GcMiEXqSjkQRrKyTxoX3hGjATYd3UqTmJH3$>.
We are looking for someone to help our existing lab staff support our lab
users, particularly with our new laser ablation system.  This is a great
opportunity for someone that is eager to work in a very dynamic scientific
environment; we primarily work on earth science-related projects with
members of the Doerr School of Sustainability (formerly Stanford Earth),
but frequently get to partner with researchers from departments across
campus and the medical center.  We hope to find someone that also has an
interest or experience in solution ICPMS as well as laser work.  The
Agilent 8900 is under very heavy use for solution analysis for a wide range
of projects and we will need help there as well.

You can find the official job listing at the link below, or by searching
for #96963 on the Stanford Careers website
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careersearch.stanford.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Z3WqGSbjhsEDMccG9oTZGlQqSwB36nS8QPmBw6-yThlokUi02GcMiEXqSjkQRrKyTxoX3hGjATYd3UFCxFFy$>
.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careersearch.stanford.edu/jobs/lab-manager-laser-ablation-icp-ms-lab-19563__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!ejQPygCSj5nKKJhBBR-FT1IT_44Jxxw3cTmLUkWbbjDvQ6X4Er3Nt_NceNZ1vSB9y5HU4iz56pbk6neQ$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careersearch.stanford.edu/jobs/lab-manager-laser-ablation-icp-ms-lab-19563__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Z3WqGSbjhsEDMccG9oTZGlQqSwB36nS8QPmBw6-yThlokUi02GcMiEXqSjkQRrKyTxoX3hGjATYd3YVv6auD$>

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions,

Karrie Weaver

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2