Special Issue | Challenges in Seismology to Our Understanding of Volcanic Islands and Their Magmatic Unrest

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

From: "João Fontiela" <fontiela@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone!

Sorry for cross-posting

Manuscript submission is now open for a new article collection I am
co-editing on "Challenges in Seismology to Our Understanding of Volcanic
Islands and Their Magmatic Unrest". On behalf of the editorial team, we
would like to consider including a paper from you in this collection - if
you would like to contribute, you can register your interest in the link
below my signature. We would be delighted to feature your work and hope you
will contribute an original research article/review or a less
time-consuming mini-review/perspective. Further information on article
types can be found at the following link:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/earth-science/for-authors/article-types__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!c6YE6xMLmcoDRuud-nNXB0nkwb6bJ2x9iWGYPBaKkYRER0a6Ukui-LPuTzlublfB2M5_BcmnpfN-nrs$

The aim of the collection is to bring together the latest quality articles
from researchers working in the area of seismology and/or volcanology,
focused on Volcanic Islands.

This is in collaboration with Frontiers in Earth Science (IF: 3.661 -
CiteScore: 3.2). All research will be published Open Access. Additionally,
we aim to put together a free eBook of all published manuscripts to provide
an up-to-date and comprehensive overview of the latest research
developments in the field.

You can learn more about the collection here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/44344/challenges-in-
seismology-to-our-understanding-of-volcanic
-islands-and-their-magmatic-unrest__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!c6YE6xMLmcoDRuud-nNXB0nkwb6bJ2x9iWGYPBaKkYRER0a6Ukui-LPuTzlublfB2M5_BcmnQLjwHdQ$

If you would like feedback on a manuscriptâ??s suitability, please submit an
abstract (or proposed research overview) by November 20 2022. As we publish
on a rolling basis, you are welcome to submit your final manuscript before
the deadline of January 20 2023. We can also accommodate personal
extensions.

Please note that publishing fees are applied to accepted articles, but the
team at Frontiers is happy to advise you in this regard. You can reach out
to our dedicated point of contact at Frontiers if you have any questions:
earthscience.submissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are interested, please register via the link below. You will shortly
receive a follow-up email with further details from Frontiers. If you do
not wish to participate but know someone who might, please feel free to
forward this on to them.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/44344/challenges-in-
seismology-to-our-understanding-of-volcanic
-islands-and-their-magmatic-unrest__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!c6YE6xMLmcoDRuud-nNXB0nkwb6bJ2x9iWGYPBaKkYRER0a6Ukui-LPuTzlublfB2M5_BcmnQLjwHdQ$

On Behalf of The Editorial Team:
João Fontiela

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3