CaV Membership, CoV11 success, and CoV12 ahead

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: "Fearnley, Carina" <c.fearnley@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

We were delighted to see so many of you at CoV11, which was a
wonderful success. CoV11 was the very first hybrid Cities on Volcanoes
conference and we commend everyone involved in the organising teams for
producing such an engaging event. Thanks also to all who attended
physically and also virtually and for your excellent presentations and
posters. The online posters and recordings of the presentations are
available for meeting participants on the virtual platform for two months:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://citiesonvolcanoes11.com/virtual-platform-__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!acAwjmQVVd50TQqi3m3__1OqnczaE9XTSwOA3eO8HwUGxqQjgURowxzqWdJ4jKEd--eayGOmvB_3sKsD$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://citiesonvolcanoes11.com/virtual-platform-__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!e0WjABuwvIOlN8NFG4whJEwJoy44RKkjwE3FBShE7sGts8WWElOOEs9VAX9ALpwQhi5Lxg77Qve4eV7oOm2o$>
information

Cities on Volcanoes 12 will be held in Guatemala from 11 Feb-17 Feb, 2024
- see more here on the CoV12 website:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/boisestate.edu/cov12/home__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!acAwjmQVVd50TQqi3m3__1OqnczaE9XTSwOA3eO8HwUGxqQjgURowxzqWdJ4jKEd--eayGOmvA5sdjGY$ .
You can watch the spectacular â??Welcome / Bienvenidos Antigua
Guatemalaâ??  video here by Diego Rizzo
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/boisestate.edu/cov12/home*h.e5h90ewyxtv3__;Iw!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!acAwjmQVVd50TQqi3m3__1OqnczaE9XTSwOA3eO8HwUGxqQjgURowxzqWdJ4jKEd--eayGOmvPCQuD8A$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/boisestate.edu/cov12/home*h.e5h90ewyxtv3__;Iw!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!e0WjABuwvIOlN8NFG4whJEwJoy44RKkjwE3FBShE7sGts8WWElOOEs9VAX9ALpwQhi5Lxg77Qve4eeFJe8Qf$>

We encourage those interested to sign up for the Cities and
Volcanoes commission membership so you can:

   - Receive CaV newsletters with conference updates.
   - Have a chance to provide feedback from conferences and events to
   help shape the future direction of the commission.
   - Opportunities to establish, organize and take part in inter and
   intra conference CaV/CoV related activities and events.
   - Voting rights to elect the CaV committee **This will be coming up in
   the first half of 2023**
   - Opportunities to share with the wider community local success
   stories resulting from CoV events

Sign up for CaV membership here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://wordpress.us17.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=55c72a6a40a8ee318f7cd50e5&id=70aeef25f1__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!acAwjmQVVd50TQqi3m3__1OqnczaE9XTSwOA3eO8HwUGxqQjgURowxzqWdJ4jKEd--eayGOmvBWVLGES$
or
via our website https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.citiesonvolcanoes.org__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!acAwjmQVVd50TQqi3m3__1OqnczaE9XTSwOA3eO8HwUGxqQjgURowxzqWdJ4jKEd--eayGOmvC2JaDsh$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.citiesonvolcanoes.org__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!e0WjABuwvIOlN8NFG4whJEwJoy44RKkjwE3FBShE7sGts8WWElOOEs9VAX9ALpwQhi5Lxg77Qve4eVfTwNsq$>

Best wishes,
The CaV Commission

*Carolyn Driedger, Natalia Deligne, Graham Leonard, Tom Wilson and Gustavo
Villarosa*
*Carina Fearnley (Special projects coordinator), Danielle Charlton
(Secretary)*

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1