Fully funded PhD studentship: Transpressional transforms and plate tectonics

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

From: "FOULGER, GILLIAN R." <g.r.foulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

I announce this fully funded (£16,000 annual stipend and full tuition fees
covered) PhD project, which will investigate the role of transpressional
transforms in plate tectonics, microcontinent formation and green natural
resource distributions, to your graduating students and other potentially
interested candidates.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/transpressional-transforms-understanding-the-lithosphere-s-role-in-the-evolution-of-plate-tectonics-microcontinent-formation-and-natural-resource-distributions/?p145198__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!YaHdoh_fZUzQr6rrYDBwIV8SQ57A1-u0pH18hHpWx9PprdqET1PgSw1Ca1EGtYwsa2y_EETVcWEBYMI_$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/transpressional-transforms-understanding-the-lithosphere-s-role-in-the-evolution-of-plate-tectonics-microcontinent-formation-and-natural-resource-distributions/?p145198__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!fvLa0wl6sOUSLgcPRMfnq65UxbovpIuOBC3f6mSXgRoQBCn5DRqXeeHbEOAR0HDMHwKpCs0opQtVn9JlQ-yr7MOq$>

I encourage any interested persons to contact me by email to discuss the
project in advance of applying on the University of Derby website (
j.phethean@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Applications close on Friday 24 June 2022.

I include (below) some recent related works in case of interest to
potential applicants.

Many thanks and all my best,

Jordan

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://pdx.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!YaHdoh_fZUzQr6rrYDBwIV8SQ57A1-u0pH18hHpWx9PprdqET1PgSw1Ca1EGtYwsa2y_EETVcZiuTaDg$

GVP - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.volcano.si.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!YaHdoh_fZUzQr6rrYDBwIV8SQ57A1-u0pH18hHpWx9PprdqET1PgSw1Ca1EGtYwsa2y_EETVcWxFvWJn$

IAVCEI - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.iavceivolcano.org/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!YaHdoh_fZUzQr6rrYDBwIV8SQ57A1-u0pH18hHpWx9PprdqET1PgSw1Ca1EGtYwsa2y_EETVcUntpd7b$

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 1 Jun 2022 to 3 Jun 2022 (#2022-57)