CoV11 Pre-Conference Workshop 1 - VOLCANO ALERT LEVEL SYSTEMS

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: "Fearnley, Carina" <c.fearnley@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

We invite you to register for the CoV11 Pre-Conference Workshop 1 VOLCANO
ALERT LEVEL SYSTEMS: EXPLORING STANDARDISATION, NETWORKS, AND RESOURCES.
The details are below, and please disseminate this announcement to any
interested person and feel free to contact the Conveners for any further
information.

*Location: * Hotel Castello (TBC), Heraklion, Crete, Greece