Call for Abstracts COV11: Volcanic health hazards and environmental impacts

7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7

From: Ines TOMASEK <ines.tomasek@xxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to contribute to our session S3.1 > *Health
hazards and environmental impacts associated with volcanic eruptions:
emissions, exposure and response
**(https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://pcoconvin.eventsair.com/volcanoes11/session03*S31__;Iw!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!MmZV_ZbUJWjHAlM3cAuLLumeqI6YcZjoCnCImnDCWGtEC3k-yppqmS9iS_SnVUs$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://pcoconvin.eventsair.com/volcanoes11/session03*S31__;Iw!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!Pjnj8cg33KGvPaq3AyCZ1axFTRdfsOkLfBoLhIHlO_gmIoL2SUa9qqoyMKwyC5otcXg$>)*,
at the COV11 conference (Heraklion, Crete, June 12-17, 2022 in Hybrid
Format).

We welcome the submission of abstracts from a broad range of disciplines
relating to human and environmental health in volcanic areas, including: i)
community exposure and protection, ii) health hazard and impact assessment
(mineralogical, toxicological, clinical and epidemiological studies), iii)
air and water quality monitoring and forecasting, iv) risk assessment and
hazard management, including modelling studies predicting impacts from
future eruptions, v) community preparedness and response to volcanic
eruptions.

The abstract submission deadline is 13 February.

Best regards on behalf of all the conveners,

Ines Tomašek (Universite Clermont Auvergne, FR)

David Damby (USGS, US)

Claire Horwell (Durham University, UK)

Peter Baxter (Cambridge University, UK)

Carol Stewart (Massey University, NZ)