NE GSA Session: North Atlantic Arcs, Rifts, and Plumes

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: "Banik, Tenley" <tjbanik@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello all, and with the usual apologies for cross-posting,

Weâ??d like to draw your attention to 2022 Northeast GSA meeting session
entitled â??T11. North Atlantic Arcs, Rifts, and Plumes: Ordovician to
Todayâ??. From Ordovician K-bentonites and the Mesozoic Central Atlantic
magmatic province (CAMP) to Icelandâ??s ongoing (finished??) Fagradalsfjall
eruption, the North Atlantic has a long, diverse history of magmatism and
volcanism. This session focuses on the generation, emplacement, evolution,
and eruption of North Atlantic magmas through time, space, and
tectono-magmatic settings. We especially welcome contributions from
early-career researchers and those from traditionally underrepresented
groups.

Abstracts are due at 11:59 pm PST on 12/14/21. The 2022 NE GSA meeting will
be held in person in Lancaster, PA from March 20-22. We hope to see you
there!

Tamara Carley and Tenley Banik

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2