Survey on Discrimination in Volcanology

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4

From: "Kavanagh, Janine" <Janine.Kavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear volcanology community,

I am writing a paper with colleagues on equality, diversity and inclusion
in volcanology and we are looking for anonymous input from the volcanology
community on discrimination.

We want to hear from as many people as possible: those who are actively
working in the field of volcanology, and those who have since left. The
results will be used in the paper to provide anecdotal evidence to our
findings on EDI in volcanology.

Have you witnessed or experienced discrimination in your volcanology
study/work place? Complete this 3 min survey to anonymously share your
experience and help raise awareness: tinyurl.com/5eteyzbf
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://t.co/8Hspo4itdc?amp=1__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!NGFQui0hUba_IMWFDOrfoc6gZg85TH-bUMa_M-2585VxX_zD51KBvm-wekdoEFM$>

Please spread the link amongst your networks!

Janine Kavanagh

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://pdx.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!OOZRb-Fpzc-6C-T9s37LJh7NudOXw7X0L0XQNAW-An_Gr_i7odKV9QXmbn6rSrA$

GVP - https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.volcano.si.edu/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!OOZRb-Fpzc-6C-T9s37LJh7NudOXw7X0L0XQNAW-An_Gr_i7odKV9QXm8uTX70o$

IAVCEI - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.iavceivolcano.org/__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!OOZRb-Fpzc-6C-T9s37LJh7NudOXw7X0L0XQNAW-An_Gr_i7odKV9QXmyPxFing$

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 29 Sep 2021 to 1 Oct 2021 (#2021-92)