New MVO Research & Data Policy

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: "Adam J. Stinton" <adam@xxxxxx>

New MVO Research & Data Policy

The Montserrat Volcano Observatory has a long history of collaborating with
external researchers on research projects using either data generated by
Observatory staff or that involve the development of new and cutting edge
monitoring techniques. As part of ongoing efforts to strength MVOâ??s
collaborations, we have recently revised our Research and Data Policy that
outlines what we expect from collaborations with external researchers. The
documents will soon be available from our forthcoming new website, but in
the meantime, researchers who currently are or may be interested in
collaborating with MVO are asked to contact the MVO Director, Dr Graham
Ryan (graham@xxxxxx) to receive copies of the policy and associated forms.

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1