Extended deadline for Special issue "Magma Degassing from Magma at Depth to the Surface”

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: Severine Moune <moune@xxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We are writing to let you know the submission deadline of the Special Issue
â??Magma Degassing from Magma at Depth to the Surfaceâ?? has been extended to **30
November 2021**. You can send your manuscript now or up until the deadline.
We would like to invite contributions from all fields of geochemistry,
geophysics, and petrology that use analytical, numerical, analogue and
experimental approaches on the dynamics of magma degassing.

For further reading, please follow the link to the Special Issue Website at:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/geosciences/special_issues/Geomagnetic_Events

For further details on the submission process, please see the instructions
for authors on the journal website (
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/geosciences/instructions).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Dr. Séverine Moune & Dr. Geoff Kilgour

Guest Editors of Special Issue â??Magma Degassing from Magma at Depth to the
Surfaceâ??

Geosciences | Special Issue : Magma Degassing from Magma at Depth to the
Surface (mdpi.com)
<https://www.mdpi.com/journal/geosciences/special_issues/Magma_depth_surface>

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1