WHAT PYROCLASTS CAN TELL US - special issue in Bulletin of Volcanology — apologies for multiple posting —

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: "Ulrich Küppers" <u.kueppers@xxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We hope you are coping well with the current pandemic situation and that
you and your families are healthy.

We have the pleasure to announce that we have found an agreement with
Bulletin of Volcanology on the special issue â??*What pyroclasts can tell us*
â??.

https://www.springer.com/journal/445/updates/18857704

Guest editors:

Ulrich Kueppers (u.kueppers@xxxxxx)

Benjamin Andrews (AndrewsB@xxxxxx)

Corrado Cimarelli (Corrado.Cimarelli@xxxxxx)

The growing interest in and attendance to a yearly session at the American
Geophysical Union Fall meetings since 2010 showed a rejuvenated focus on
pyroclasts and inspired this special issue. It is our pleasure to invite
you to contribute. The collection of manuscripts is intended to emphasize
the importance of the study of volcanic products. This includes - but is
not limited to - field and laboratory studies of 1) eruptive phenomena from
ejection to emplacement, 2) textures of juvenile and lithic clasts, 3)
characteristics of primary and secondary deposits as well as 4) numerical
and analogue approaches that all contribute to enhanced understanding of
explosive volcanic eruptions.

We are enthusiastic that Bulletin of Volcanology is recognising the
importance of studying pyroclasts and we are looking forward to seeing your
manuscript included. Every manuscript will be peer-reviewed and published
online once this process has been completed. If you are interested in
participating, please contact us in case of further questions. To confirm
your involvement in this special issue, please send a one-paragraph summary
of the topic you would like to cover, a working title and a tentative
author list by 3 May 2021.

We are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Ulli (on behalf of Ben and Corrado)

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1