SZ4D Town Hall Feb 26th at 11AM PST

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: Diana Roman <droman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Register now! Join SZ4D for a 2 hour virtual town hall on February
26th.

SZ4D Town Hall: An Update and Discussion on Developing Plans
February 26th, 2021 at 11 AM - 1 PM PST
Zoom Webinar

Register Now:
https://washington.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAvdu2grD0rHdWpekRLvidKhZIWmAlnjGKk

Information and Agenda:
https://www.sz4d.org/february-2021-town-hall

We will hold a two hour virtual Town Hall, open to anyone who is
interested. SZ4D planning is progressing rapidly, and our teams have
been working hard to develop specific plans for the major research
initiative we envision. We will provide an update on the progress that
has been made by the Working Groups in recent months, and an
opportunity for substantive dialog and feedback on them. SZ4D Working
Groups are your representatives in this process and we want to hear
from you!

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1