Cordilleran GSA 2021 Abstracts Deadline Feb 9

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: Philipp P Ruprecht <pruprecht@xxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues!
We are approaching the deadline for the 2021 Cordilleran GSA abstract
submission (Deadline: 9 February 2021, 11:59 p.m. PST). Please consider
submitting an abstract. This is a great opportunity for graduate and
undergraduate students to present and network and we have set up a meeting
that will foster these interactions in the virtual format:

117th Annual Meeting of the Cordilleran Section
12â??14 May 2021

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Deadline: 9 February 2021, 11:59 p.m. PST

Abstracts deadline is two weeks away, submit your abstract now to help
build a robust Technical Program. Each presenting author may submit up to
two abstracts.

Submit an Abstract here:
https://www.geosociety.org/GSA/Events/Section_Meetings/GSA/Sections/cd/2021mtg/techprog.aspx?_zs=jKAOb1&_zl=G6JN7

Choose a session or submit into Discipline sessions, then sign in using
your GSA account username and password. If you do not have a GSA account,
you can create one by following the link that applies to you under "Sign In
Help & First Time Users" on the sign in page.

â?¢ The platform will be focused on interaction among attendees

â?¢ Registration fees are low, US$100 for Professional Members / US$25 for
Student Members

â?¢ Virtual field trips and short courses are included with meeting
registration

â?¢ Student career workshops will be offered

Because the 2021 meeting will be held entirely online, if your abstract is
accepted for an oral presentation you will have the choice between
presenting live or doing a prerecorded talk. All prerecorded presentations
must be complete and uploaded by 28 April (two weeks before
the meeting). Posters will be presented in the ePoster format, which
consists of a poster and a 5-minute prerecorded video.

We look forward to seeing you online in May.
The 2021 Cordilleran Section Meeting Local Committee

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1