GSA NC-SC Joint Section Meeting Session T15. Granites and Rhyolites as a Record of Crustal Magmatic Processes

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4

From: "Michelfelder, Gary" <GaryMichelfelder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We invite anyone interested in the origins and roles of felsic magmas in
the crust to submit an abstract in our *T15. â??Granites and Rhyolites as a
Record of Crustal Magmatic Processes" *at the 2021 South Central/North
Central Joint GSA Section Meeting from 18-21 April 2021.

We would love to get a mix of experimental works, geochemical and numerical
models, and studies of natural samples.

The abstract submission deadline is *February 2nd.*

*T15. Granites and Rhyolites as a Record of Crustal Magmatic Processes*

wide range of magma sources and processes, and syn-intrusive stress states
representing the diversity of crustal igneous systems. This session
welcomes petrologic, geochemical, field, and structural studies of granites
and rhyolites providing insight into complexities of crustal magmatism.

https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2021NC/top/papers/index.cgi?sessionid=51182

The meeting this year is 100% virtual, providing an online format for those
who cannot or are uncomfortable with traveling while aiming to promote as
much interaction as possible.

We look forward to your contribution and hope to see you online in April!

Best regards,

The conveners:

Gary Michelfelder (Missouri State University)

Matthew Brueseke (Kansas State University)

Clayton Reinier (Missouri State University)

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4