New IAVCEI website launch--2 Feb 2021

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: Patrick Allard <pallard@xxxxxxx>
NEW IAVCEI WEBSITE LAUNCHED ON FEBRUARY 2, 2021

The IAVCEI is pleased to announce the launching of its new website on
February 2. This latter will be accessible at the same previous address:
https://www.iavceivolcano.org/.

The new website was planned to provide more professional and more
friendly access to real-time information on all volcano-related matters,
together with connections to social networks (Facebook, Twitter, and
Instagram accounts). It is also intended to host the webpages of
IAVCEI's Commissions, Working Groups and Networks, 13 of which were
already moved there. The website will also offer access to our newly
created e-Volcano Platform where peer-reviewed multidisciplinary videos
and MOOCs will be made available to scientists, teachers, students, and
the public. Routine update of the website will be made by a dedicated
communication team coordinated by E. Nicotra (Univ-Catania, Italy).

We are confident that this new tool will greatly improve the overall
communication and international attractiveness of IAVCEI.

Patrick Allard, IAVCEI President
Roberto Sulpizio, IAVCEI General Secretary

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1