IAVCEI VIPS Commission website launch and opportunity to join the committee

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: "Kavanagh, Janine" <Janine.Kavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello volcanophiles

We are delighted to announce the launch of a new website for the IAVCEI
Commission of Volcanic and Igneous Plumbing Systems (VIPS)!
https://vipscommission.org/

If you are interested in becoming a member of the IAVCEI Commission on VIPS
then please enter your email address into the â??subscribeâ?? box at the bottom
of our homepage.

We are also looking for new applicants to join our VIPS committee! We are
now accepting applications for the following vacancies:

   - Social Media and Website
   - Blog Editors (either an individual or team)

The term of each appointment would be 2 years and we would like to
encourage a diverse pool of applicants to apply.

If you are interested in applying to join the VIPS committee, please submit
a brief description about yourself (or team), why you would like to take on
the role and what you would bring to it (up to one A4 page) to
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Please also include a profile picture with your
application. In the case of multiple candidates for each post, the VIPS
community members will vote online anonymously to elect candidates to the
committee. They will be provided with the collated list of applicant
statements and profile pictures.  The deadline for applications is *Friday
29th January*.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have questions about the
commission or available roles.

Best wishes from the VIPS Commission

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2