Petrology/geochemistry/structure of batholiths session at virtual GSA Cordilleran Meeting

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

From: "Ryan-Davis, Juliet R." <jrd@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To those of you who study intrusive rocks, we would like to bring the
following GSA Cordilleran session to your attention. The meeting will be
held virtually this year, with a format that allows for more interaction
between speakers and viewers. Students presenters may likely have
registration costs covered at this conference, and we strongly encourage
students to join the session.

 Abstracts are due February 9th.

*T2. Petrology, Geochemistry, and Structure of Cordilleran Batholiths
through Space and Time*

*Endorsed by GSA Mineralogy, Geochemistry, Petrology, and Volcanology
Division; GSA Structural Geology and Tectonics Division.*

wide range of crystallization histories, rock types, magma sources, and
syn-intrusive stress states. We welcome petrologic, geochemical, field, and
structural studies that investigate the spatial and temporal variability of
Cordilleran intrusions.

*Conveners*: Madeline J. Lewis, Claire E. Bucholz, Jade Star Lackey, and
Juliet Ryan-Davis.

 We look forward to hearing from you and your students virtually in May,
2021!

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3