Call for abstract vEGU21 SM6.1 on Earthquake swarms

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4

From: Luigi Passarelli <luigi.passarelli@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to the following vEGU21 (19â??30 April)
session:

*SM 6.1 Earthquake swarms and complex seismic sequences driven by transient
forcing in tectonic and volcanic regions*

Co-organized by GMPV9/NH4/TS4

https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU21/session/39298

This session focuses on earthquake swarms and complex seismic sequences in
volcanic and tectonic environments. We seek contributions to open up a
discussion on a larger and integrated perspective for studying volcanic and
tectonic swarm-like seismicity, to dig into their physical processes while
drawing similarities that can further progress our understanding of the
physics of fluid-faulting interaction.

Please consider submitting your abstract to our session before the deadline
on *13 January 2021, 13:00 CET*.

vEGU21 will be a fully virtual meeting that will provide as a
representation of the experience that EGU members enjoy at the annual
meeting in Vienna as possible.

Regards,

Luigi, Simone, Federica, Francesco, and Maria

4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4