Additional virtual events for AGU session on Hikurangi subduction zone dynamics

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Andrew C Gase <agase@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

In an effort to make this virtual AGU more engaging and interactive, the
conveners of the session *From Trench to Back Arc: Dynamics of the
Hikurangi Subduction Zone*, would like to invite you to participate in the
following events:

On *9 December from 18:00 - 19:00 Eastern US Time Zone*, we will hold a *Poster
Walk* during which time poster presenters who have indicated interest will
give a 4-5 minute talk through of their posters. Use this link to attend:

https://columbiauniversity.zoom.us/j/97283269037?pwd=TmNCcjhTb2lnMWRaYUs4c3ZXTDVqdz09

Meeting ID: 972 8326 9037

Passcode: 826053

Also on *9 December from 23:05 - 23:30 Eastern US Time Zone*, weâ??ll
hold a *Breakout
Session* in which oral presenters will each be in different breakout rooms
to talk more about their presentations. Use this link to attend:

https://columbiauniversity.zoom.us/j/98493427618?pwd=amtqTlkxQS9VaERNQ3h4WWdGb3JzZz09

Meeting ID: 984 9342 7618

Passcode: 215592

You donâ??t need to register for AGU to attend these events but you can bring
your favorite conference drink to make it feel more like AGU. We hope to
see you next week!

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2