Ph.D. position in fracturing and fluid flow in magma chambers--Uppsala University

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

From: Steffi Burchardt <steffi.burchardt@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear members of the volcano community,

May I draw your attention to the following Ph.D. position advertised at
Uppsala University, Sweden:

The Ph.D. project seeks to understand the effect of incremental magma
emplacement on the transport of heat, fluids, and potentially ore-forming
elements. For this, we're seeking applicants with an interest in structural
geology, igneous petrology, fluid flow, photogrammetry, geothermal energy,
and/or ore formation. The project builds on fieldwork on the Slaufrudalur
pluton in Southeast Iceland, so excellent field skills are a must.

The position is fully funded for 4 years (plus time compensation for any
teaching) including healthcare, pension, and lots of other benefits.

Please encourage any eligible candidates to apply through the link on the
advert page:

https://uu.se/en/about-uu/join-us/details/?positionId=365481
PhD student in Mineralogy, petrology and tectonics - Uppsala University,
Sweden <https://uu.se/en/about-uu/join-us/details/?positionId=365481>
uu.se
PhD student in Mineralogy, petrology and tectonics, Uppsala University,
Department of Earth Sciences, Uppsala University
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions,
Steffi

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3