GMPV ECS talks Wednesday 18 November 4pm CST

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5

From: Emily Mason <em572@xxxxxxxxx>

*GMPV ECS online talks! Wednesday 18 November 4pm CST* (central european
time)

The 5th edition of the Geochemistry, Minerology, Petrology and Volcanology
divisionâ??s early career scientists talks will be on Wednesday 18 November
4pm CEST.

Our speakers are:

*Joao Lages *(Post doc @ University of Palermo) â?? Constraints on mantle,
slab and crustal contributions to majors volatiles and noble gases along
subduction zones

*Ailsa Naismith *(PhD candidate @ University of Bristol) â?? Designing and
Completing A Multidisciplinary Thesis in Volcanology

*Konstantinos Thomaidis *(PhD candidate @ University of Lille) â?? Role of
grain boundary diffusion in H-D exchange in mantle xenoliths

*Ery Hughes *(Post doc @ Caltech) â?? Magmatic evolution and climate impacts
of Okataina basaltic eruptions, Aotearoa NZ

Talk attendance is by registration only and *you can register here*:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwpc-GrqjstGdU3tntMLIVo_-Beb9RW-1r6
You can also sign up to our final session of 2020 here:
https://blogs.egu.eu/divisions/gmpv/2020/10/08/upcoming-dates/

Looking forward to seeing lots of you there!

   - *Weâ??re looking for new speakers!* No matter what career stage you are
   at, we want to hear about your science. You can sign up to give a live GMPV
   ECS talk in one of our future events using this google form:
   https://forms.gle/W4wr7D1ZceKogTHM7
   - You can also give us FEEDBACK on any of our talks here:
   https://forms.gle/3sc7ZXZBx1gNztVFA

5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - http://pdx.edu/

GVP - http://www.volcano.si.edu/

IAVCEI - https://www.iavceivolcano.org/

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 9 Nov 2020 to 13 Nov 2020 (#2020-109)