IAVCEI Commission on Volcanic Hazards and Risk 2020 Newsletter

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

From: Elisabeth Gallant <eg604@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear IAVCEI Commission on Volcanic Hazards and Risk members and other
interested parties,

Please visit our website to view our 2020 Newsletter [linked here]
<https://cvhr.iavceivolcano.org/example-2/newsletter-archive/23-september-2020-newsletter.html>
-
it contains information on an upcoming hazard mapping workshop, a recap of
the Volcano Observatories Best Practices Workshop, highlights on recent
publications of interest, and a list of updated conference dates.

If you would like to receive newsletters directly in the future, please
sign up for our mailing list here
<https://cvhr.iavceivolcano.org/example-2/subscribe.html>.

Any comments or questions, please contact eg604@xxxxxxxxx.

*On behalf of the IAVCEI Commission of Volcanic Hazards and Risk*

*Website: **https://cvhr.iavceivolcano.org/*
<https://cvhr.iavceivolcano.org/>

*Facebook: **https://www.facebook.com/groups/iavceihazardsandrisk/*
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/iavceihazardsandrisk/>