EGU GMPV ECS talks return Tuesday 4 August 10am CEST

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: ecs-gmpv@xxxxxx

After a brief break we are delighted to announce that the GMPV ECS talks
will return next week on *Tuesday 4th of August at 10am CEST* (Central
European Summer Time). Weâ??ve alternated the time to allow different time
zones to join this time, and the session will last 1 hour.

We have another four fascinating 10-minute talks, covering a broad range of
disciplines, methodologies and field locations!

â?¢ *Artur Ionescu* (Babes-Bolyai University) â?? â??Fluid geochemical studies in
the Balkans: from planning up to resultsâ??
â?¢ *Alice Paine *(Durham University) â?? â??Searching for Quaternary volcanic
signatures in high-resolution stalagmite datasetsâ??
â?¢ *Nicholas Barber *(University of Cambridge) â?? â??Global Systematics of
Copper in Arc Magmas"
â?¢ *Renée Tamblyn* (University of Adelaide) â?? â??The 2 Ga eclogites of central
Tanzania: Directly linking age and metamorphismâ??

Talk attendance is by registration only and you can register in advance here
<https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcsd-2vqDwuE9Dvgb4k7Y3OhXFwZcyQ53KD>.

Looking forward to seeing lots of you there!

Weâ??re also looking for new speakers! No matter your career stage, we want
to hear about your science. You can sign up to give a live GMPV talk in one
of our future events using this google form
<https://forms.gle/W4wr7D1ZceKogTHM7>.

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2