Seafloor Geodesy Workshop Postponed

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

From: "Newman, Andrew V" <anewman@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

Due to developments with COVID19 we regret to inform you that we are
postponing the Seafloor Geodesy Workshop, which was originally planned for
July 26-29, 2020 in Atlanta, GA.  We are still working with the venue to
determine the date for a new face-to-face workshop, however, beforehand we
are planning for several engagement activities, and will reach back to the
community soon about these details.  In the meantime, please visit
https://www.unavco.org/education/professional-development/short-courses/2020/seafloorgeodesy/seafloorgeodesy.html
for
more information and additional updates.

Sincerely,

The Workshop Organizing Committee

Andrew Newman, Noel Bartlow, Benjamin Brooks, Donna Charlevoix, Susan Owen,
and David Schmidt

3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3

Volcano Listserv is a collaborative venture among Arizona State University
(ASU), Portland State University (PSU), the Global Volcanism Program (GVP)
of the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, and
the International Association for Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's
Interior (IAVCEI).

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/

PSU - http://pdx.edu/

GVP - http://www.volcano.si.edu/

IAVCEI - https://www.iavceivolcano.org/

signoff volcano

to: listserv@xxxxxxx, or write to: volcano-request@xxxxxxx.

volcano@xxxxxxx.  Please do not send attachments.

End of Volcano Digest - 29 Apr 2020 to 1 May 2020 (#2020-46)