COMET Webinar - Jessica Hawthorne - 21 April 2020 - 16:00 GMT+1

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Daniel Juncu <D.Juncu@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

During these unusual times, we at the Centre for Observation and Modelling
of Earthquakes, Volcanoes, and Tectonics (COMET) are happy to announce the
continuation of our webinar series, viewable from the home office.

Coming up next:

*Dr. Jessica Hawthorne *(University of Oxford)

*Which fault zone processes could cause slow earthquakes? Constraints from
scaling and atmospheric modulation.*

The webinar will take place on *Tuesday the 21st of April 2020 at 16:00 BST*
 (GMT+1).

*If you want to attend the webinar please register at *
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BLBzndeNRpaDrUOUbR7AVg

(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information on how to join the webinar)

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2