PostDoc position 1 year--University of Geneva

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Matteo Lupi <Matteo.Lupi@xxxxxxxx>

Hello,

We have an opening for a PostDoc position in the group of Crustal
Deformation and Fluid Flow at the University of Geneva.
https://www.unige.ch/sciences/terre/en/research/crustal-deformation-and-fluid-flow/

It is a field-oriented position dealing with Electromagnetic methods for
the investigation of high-enthalpy systems.

Unfortunately, this opening comes on very short notice, so please email me
with a CV if you are interested.

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2