Dates for 2020 field trips to Katmai and Kamchatka with UAF

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

From: Pavel Izbekov <peizbekov@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite interested students to our annual field trips to
Katmai and Kamchatka, organized jointly by the Geophysical Institute of the
University of Alaska Fairbanks and the Institute of Volcanology and
Seismology in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. The following dates have been
selected for the 2020 field season.

June 6-19: Field trip to the Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes, Katmai National
Park

August 10-24: Field trip to Mutnovsky & Gorely Volcanoes in Kamchatka

By participating in these field camps students will earn 3 credits through
the University of Alaska Fairbanks either at the undergraduate or graduate
level. Detailed information on our field-based courses is available at
*https://www.uaf.edu/geosciences/academics/international-volcanology/index.php*
<https://www.uaf.edu/geosciences/academics/international-volcanology/index.php>
 and *https://www.facebook.com/volcanoschool/*
<https://www.facebook.com/volcanoschool/>.

The Kamchatka trip is offered immediately prior to the 8th International
Maar Conference, so that interested students could participate in both (
*http://www.kscnet.ru/ivs/conferences/maar19-20/indexEn.html*
<http://www.kscnet.ru/ivs/conferences/maar19-20/indexEn.html>).

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

ASU - http://www.asu.edu/