VOLCANO: TSG-VMSG-BGA Joint Assembly 2017

From: Becky Coats <Rebecca_Coats@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TSG-VMSG-BGA Joint Assembly 2017

Hello all,

We are pleased to announce that registration for the VMSG Joint Assembly (Jan 4-6 2017) held in conjunction with the Geological Society's Tectonic Studies Group and the British Geological Association is now open!

Please have a look at the scientific programme which is available at:

https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/tsg-vmsg-bga/scientific-programme/

Deadlines:

12th October 2016 - end of early-bird registration

26th October 2016 - Abstract submission deadline

2nd November 2016 – Registration closes

The early bird rate will be available until the 12th of October so act fast!

Save and extra £25 on registration if you are a member of the RAS, GeolSoc or the Mineralogical Society. *Apply now for applications to be approved in time*.

More information about the conference can be found at: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/tsg-vmsg-bga/  and if you would like to receive regular updates please use our twitter feed:http://twitter.com/geoliv2017 or join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1319395468074881/

If you are interested in sponsoring the conference or require any further information please do not hesitate to give us an email at: geoconf2017@xxxxxxxxxxxx.uk.

Best wishes,

Becky Coats

JA Organizing Committee 2017