VOLCANO: CoV9 Call for Papers - corrected links

CoV9 Call for Papers - corrected links
From: ALVARO AMIGO RAMOS <alvaro.amigo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues

Apologies for the linking error in the previous email. Please check below for the correct information.

We are pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts for the Cities on Volcanoes 9 conference to be held in Puerto Varas, Chile, November 20 – 25, 2016.

Session descriptions and important dates can be found on the 2nd circular, which can be accessed at http://www.citiesonvolcanoes9.com/fileadmin/documentos/2CIRCULAR_V4.pdf

For more details please visit our website at http://www.citiesonvolcanoes9.com/en/

We look forward to seeing you in Chile !

Local Organizing Committee