VOLCANO: Technical problems with listserv resolved

Technical problems with listserv resolved
From: Chelsea Allison <cmalliso@xxxxxxx>

As you may have noticed, the volcano listserv experienced a technical glitch on Saturday 1/23. It began sending out all postings it received without waiting for approval, so we had to temporarily suspend the list. I've been working with ASU's tech support team to resolve the problem. We're back up and running now. If you've tried to send a message since Saturday, you will need to re-send it now to have it posted. Thanks for your patience, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

-Chelsea
VOLCANO listserv moderator