VOLCANO: EGU 2016. Scaling techniques for understanding and predicting geological processes

EGU 2016. Scaling techniques for understanding and predicting geological processes
From: Maurizio Petrelli <maurizio.petrelli@xxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best for 2016. May it be a year full of enlightenment and discoveries.

A perfect way to start of the new year  is by submitting an abstract to the EGU Conference in Vienna, 17 – 22  April 2016.

We are very pleased to announce that the EGU Committee has selected our session as an Interdisciplinary Event (IE).
We would therefore like to draw your attention to our session and encourage you to send in an abstract.

The session we are hosting is:
IE1.2/TS7.3/GD7.3/GM1.9/NP3.6 Scaling techniques for understanding and predicting geological processes
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2016/session/22173

We have two solicited speakers:
Cristian Suteanu (Saint Mary’s University, Canada)
Georg Dresen (GFZ-Potsdam, Germany)

And one invited Early Career Scientist speaker:
Laura Spina (München University, Germany)

Please keep in mind that the deadline of submission is 13 January 2016 at 13:00 CET.

We hope to see you all in Vienna!

Anouk Beniest
Camille Parlangeau
Maurizio Petrelli