VOLCANO: Sakurajima volcano incl. shockwave and small PF & Cordon Caulle Book

Sakurajima volcano incl. shockwave and small PF & Cordon Caulle Book
From: Richard Roscoe <ebcommrr@xxxxxxxx>

Dear Listserv readers,

I have further updated my detailed Sakurajima webpage with images and videos showing the production of a small pyroclastic flow and an impressive shockwave from the volcano:

http://www.photovolcanica.com/VolcanoInfo/Sakurajima/Sakurajima.html

(new material starting just before middle of webpage)

I would also like to draw attention to a wonderful book containing a collection of photographs documenting many aspects of the Cordon Caulle eruption which has been produced by Chilean photographer Francisco Negroni.

It is possible to flick through the entire book on the publishers webpage:

http://www.blurb.com/b/4128207-la-erupcion-del-cordon-caulle-en-imagenes

Hope the links are of interest,

Richard
Photovolcanica